Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Get the Egg & Animal Park Literacy Activities Plus a Math Freebie

Wowsers,  I have been a busy Instructional Partner this week!!!! One of the highlights this week was teaching reading to some sweet firsties!!!  Loved it!!  

I finally finished the literacy activities for Get the Egg and Animal Park.  As a big THANK YOU for being so patient with me I have included a math freebie,  Addition and Subtraction strategy cards. :0) Here are some pictures of all the units.















2 comments:

  1. Awfully cute activities to go with the RS stories! And thanks for the freebies. I'm glad I found your blog, I am a first grader at heart as well!
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and you are very welcome!!! I still get to be creative even though I'm not teaching first anymore. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover