Sunday, September 27, 2020

Dollar Deal of the Week - Silent E is a Ninja

 


Silent E is a Ninja is a fun and engaging unit for teaching silent E. You can grab the entire unit for $1 this week from 9/27 - 10/4 HERE.  I give my permission to send this unit to your students electronically if you have virtual/remote students.  The I Have Who Has card game would be so much fun for families to play with their firsties.  If you are in an area that families can't afford to print, maybe you could print the materials and schedule a time for families to drive by and pick up. 

I did notice the link to a fave video of my firsties that is included in the unit is no longer working.  Please go HERE to watch Silent E is a Ninja.  Sidenote:  Lin Manuel is one of the performers!!! He was an actor on Electric Company apparently before Hamilton...WHO KNEW???? This video was an absolute favorite of my firsties and I’m sure yours will love it too! They will ask to watch it over and over and you will be singing it in your sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover