Sunday, July 19, 2015

Markdown Monday

I've linked up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for Markdown Monday.  



I'm offering my best seller for 1/2 price through July 24!!! You can grab Ruby Bridges for just $2!!! It is kid tested and teacher approved!!! My kiddos loved learning all about Ruby and creating both the craftivity and the lap book.  Other teachers and kiddos approve too!  Take a peek at some of the feedback I've gotten:

Deborah D. said, "SO many wonderful activities. My kids really enjoyed learning about Ruby during Black History Month. This was a huge hit across the school, Thank you!"

Rachel R. said, "Absolutely one of the best purchases I have ever made from teachers pay teachers! Thank you so much!"

The craftivity includes a writing piece and makes a 

fantastic display!!



The lap book will keep your students engaged in the learning!!!

You can get a copy of Ruby HERE OR HERE!!!!

To find more markdowns click on the Markdown Monday picture at the top of this post.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover