Sunday, August 23, 2015

Using Alphabet Clip Art to Make Anchor Charts or Posters

I love to make an anchor chart!!! However, I must confess sometimes I just don't have the time needed to make those beautiful titles!!! It's time consuming to letter those charts and let's face it sometimes we just don't have time to sit and color. So...it dawned on me why not create my titles using clip art??? Brilliant...right?? Not only does it look amazing but it's so much faster!!! It's easy peasy too!!!

1. Create your title in Power Point. Click insert. Add photo from a file.  Choose the clip art letters you want to use. I used my Funky Letters Alphabet Clipart.  You can choose your fave and use it. You can make your letters as small or as large as you want. 

2.  Print your title and cut it out.

3.  Glue it to the top of your anchor chart and you have an instant title that looks fab!!!!


Go make those anchor charts!

Teach and Be Great,

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover