Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Oh Snap! It's Almost October

Oh my goodness, ya'll!!! I can't believe how fast this school year is going!  As teachers we are always planning ahead so I am linking up with some of my TPT friends to share some of our October products. I'm sharing my Halloween Writing Craftivity! It will be 50% off through September 17.  

 In this creative writing project your students will work independently and collaboratively. First they will choose the feet of the Halloween character that interests them and create the craftivity. Using a graphic organizer they will describe their character.  Then they will collaborate with a partner and use a story map graphic organizer to begin the process of writing a story about the two characters they chose. They will finish the project with a published product. Such a fun way to get your kiddos writing! 

If you want a quicker simpler craftivity have your students focus on one of the characters and write just one description of the character and display.








To see more October products go to  Oh Snap It's Almost October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover