Sunday, October 4, 2020

WEEKLY DOLLAR DEAL - TEACHER REWARD COUPONS

Now more than ever teachers need a "pick me up."  These reward coupons are the perfect way to say, "I see you. Thank you for working so hard."  After spending 16 years in a 1st grade classroom, I transitioned into administration and during my years as an assistant principal I was very fortunate to work under principals who always took care of their teachers. As I became a principal I knew that taking care of my teachers was first and foremost.... along the lines of Maslow before Bloom!  Please don't get me wrong. Students are at the center of our work; however, if you have an unhappy teacher, how much are they investing in those students? I have found that small gestures make big impacts.  

I know most of my followers are teachers so if you have a great relationship with your admin share this idea with them or post on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter so they might see it!!!  We all need a little smile and appreciation right now! 


These reward coupons were HUGE hits with my faculty.  Once again, it lets them know someone cares!  You can purchase these coupons for just $1 this week HERE and put a smile on teachers' faces.






                         FREE  Teacher Halloween Treat Coupon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover