Monday, December 17, 2012

I Believe

I have tried to write this post several times over the weekend but could not find any words to express how I felt.  Numbness seemed to be prevalent, but as I was leaving for school today the news started to scroll the pictures of those precious babies.  I left for my classroom with tears streaming down my face.  How do I answer my precious first graders' questions, Father?  How do I keep my composure?  How do I calm their fears?  BELIEVE!  I believe that I did not have the answers but God provided.  I believe that I was called to be their teacher. I believe that 19 children needed to see me as much as I needed to see them.  I believe that my 19 babies left school today feeling loved and safe.  Being a family is ALL that mattered today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover