Friday, November 16, 2012

Pilgrims, Pilgrims, Everywhere!

We are in full blown Thanksgiving mode!  Yesterday we read Sarah Morton: A Day in the Life of a Pilgrim and Samuel Eaton:  A Day in the Life of a Pilgrim.  Then we had to make an anchor chart that told all about pilgrim kids.  My firsties love to create anchor charts. When we finished the chart they got busy making pilgrim kids.  You can get my pilgrim craftivity and lap book HERE.




My kids are home from Auburn so....I'm going to enjoy some family time.  You guys have a great LONG weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your pilgrim chart on pinterest and pinned it to my anchor chart board. I wanted to stop by and let you know that it has been repinned like crazy. It's very popular, and obviously a ton of people love it!

    Jamie
    Play to Learn Preschool
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/455919162251694451/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover