Sunday, November 11, 2012

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell Book Study

I am trying to get a jump start on lessons for Christmas.  I am  going to do a lit study on several different books the week before Christmas. I'm hoping this will keep my firsties engaged!  The first book we will be reading is There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell.   I have created a book study unit and I am sharing one of the pages below. It is common core aligned so it will work perfectly in my lesson plans.  Check it out!
Grab your freebie HERE 
Graphics provided by scrappindoodles.com

If you like this page you will love the whole unit. Click the link under the  picture of the cover to take a look at the book study.  :0)

Graphics provided by scrappindoodles.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover