Saturday, January 5, 2013

Penguins and a Sale

Just a  quick note....the grocery is calling my name. :0(  Pretty sure my teenagers may waste away if I don't get some food into this house! :0) 

We started our penguin unit yesterday and their scrapbook book covers are delightful!!!  I tacked them up onto a bulletin board. Not only does it look good, but it keeps everything neat and organized.  Every day we will add a new page to the scrapbook.  I will just slip the paper into the cover and tack it back to the bulletin board.  No sorting papers!  When we finish the unit I will take the books down and bind them.  Easy peasy!

In honor of my firsties starting this fun unit I am putting it on sale starting today and ending on Tuesday.  Grab it HERE or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover