Monday, June 23, 2014

6 Months 'til Christmas Sale


Christmas is always such a busy, busy time. Wouldn't it be great to go ahead and find some awesome lessons for your kiddos while you have some down time? I've linked up with some terrific bloggers to offer up our products at a discount for the next 2 days. My entire TPT store is discounted 20% but my Christmas products are 50% off! My bloggy friends and I have also created a giveaway.  

My "If You Take a Mouse to the Movies" Common Core Book Study is one of the goodies you will get if you win the giveaway. 


Engage your students with this fun common core based unit.  My firsties loved all of the activities!!!

Another fun book study to do at Christmas:





All teachers of firsties know how difficult engaging your kiddos before Christmas can be!! Three weeks before Christmas I would begin teaching book studies and they loved the change from our regular routine. The pictures above are just some of the fun activities in this study.

I love Jan Brett's books so I created this next book study based on her book, Gingerbread Friends.


All of my book studies include a craftivity.  Craftivities were always a huge hit with my firsties!  This gingerbread craftivity is simple to make and was a fave!

I combined all 3 book studies in this unit if you would like to purchase them all.

Won't it be nice to have everything planned and ready to go at Christmas?  

Go HERE to register for the mega Christmas Giveaway!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover