Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday's Weekly Favorite Pins

I just LOVE Pinterest!  At my last instructional partner's retreat we talked about how "the knowledge was in this room." I believe that "the knowledge is in the classroom" and pinterest helps to share that knowledge. So...this summer on Wednesdays I will be writing about my top 5 pins for the week.  


1.  Teaching vocabulary so that students understand the word using the Frayer model.  This graphic organizer found here would be a great addition to an interactive notebook or your vocab lessons.




2.  Isn't this lab coat stinkin' cute?  So easy to do 
     and the kiddos would love it!  Go here to see the 
     full post.


3.  I am always looking for engaging word work ideas! Implementing this activity into your centers would be quick and easy!


4.  I must admit that I need to learn more about close reading.  This post was very helpful and suggests that you start slowly and build on close reading strategies.  


5.  Love these classroom inspiration pics!  A girl can 
     dream!


Stop back by next Wednesday to see more of my favorite pins!  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover